Monday 21 August 2023

Make It Simple Monday - Backgrounds - Berry Harvest

 Hello, I hope that you have all had a great week? I love the little truck that Cary used for last week, don't you? This week, I am going to make different projects using some of the Background stamps and dies. Today's card is using the beautiful, Berry Harvest stamp. This single stamp has loads of berries all over it and I stamped the image using the very light grey of Smoky Slate Ink Pad. I chose this colour as it's much lighter than black and easier to colour over. All I did was colour in the one stem or branch to highlight. Once again it was coloured in using some very cheap pencils. They are not as good as Stampin' Up!s Watercolour pencils but it is actually a very simple card that anyone can make. It's a very easy card to do too.
#simplestamping





 

No comments:

Post a Comment