Thursday 10 August 2023

This or That Thursday - Time Together

 For today I have decided to something that I'm not that comfortable with. That is, I made a shaker card. Correction. Not 1 but 2! Using the Time Together stamps, dies and DSP I made the first one. I die cut the timer from the DSP and using Cary's method of shaker cards, added a cello bag with sequins in to the rear of the DSP. I used the Foam adhesive strips to mount them both onto a card base in Bubble Bath. A really soft and lovely pink which I embossed on 1 side using one of my favourite 3D Basics embossing folders. The sentiment was also stamped onto the Bubble Bath and I once again fussy cut it out. The DSP is from the Delightfully Eclectic. I added 2 pinches of the Loose Silver Sequins to the cello bags.

THIS

 

and THAT



 

This




 

THAT

This card is very similar except from the fact that it is a double shaker! I added some of the Loose Daisy Embellishments for this card and a few hearts shaped pieces from the DSP which was again from the Delightfully Eclectic papers. I carefully die cut the lower half of the dies onto the DSP and finished it off by hand with scissors. I added each bag individually to the reverse of the paper and then used the foam once more to mount it onto the Daffodil Delight card mat and then the White card base.




 
Now it's your choice (if you don't mind) to let us know which card you prefer please? 
 
😍😍😍



No comments:

Post a Comment