Thursday 24 August 2023

This or That Thursday - Backgrounds - It's In The Stars

 Hello, thank you for stopping by. Today for my first card, I stamped the image from It's in the Stars using Versamark Ink pad onto a piece of A5 white card. Once done, I turned the card around and then repeated it across the other side of the card. I poured White Embossing Powder across the whole sheet and then heat set it. Using a Blending Brush I coloured the white card using Starry Sky ink. I didn't want it too dark so was very careful how I applied it. Once complete, I used a tissue to rub over the stars well to make them shine. Using the In The Moment stamp set, I stamped one of the images and coloured it using my blends pens. Then I did as I always like to do and fussy cut it all out. I stamped and added some sentiments and completed the THIS card. 

THIS AND THAT




 
THAT

My next card is using the other half of the blue sky and stars. This time I have die cut some of the Cheerful Daisies and pieced them altogether. I added a few of the fine leaves behind them, some sentiments later and the THAT card is complete too.
 
 






1 comment:

  1. I love your color choices! Thank you for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete