Monday 7 August 2023

Make It Simple Monday - #simplestamping - Time Together

 Hello and thank you for joining me today. This week I am going to be sharing some cards made using the Time Together stamp set and later in the week, the dies too. Each time I saw the stamp set in the catalogue I studied it and then went past it. One day, I decided to order the bundle. There was something about this set that I needed to work with... no idea why but there it is. 

So my first card is a very basic, simple card. Using only a White card base, I stamped the timer (sorry, I don't know the correct name for it) onto the front of the card base and then the extra elements. A few flowers and such later, I coloured them in with my granddaughter's colouring pencils. They are ordinary pencils that can picked up very cheaply, so easy to use and colour in with. 









No comments:

Post a Comment