Monday 14 August 2023

Make it simple Monday Trucking Along

 This week I'm sharing a stamp set and punch bundle that is an Online exclusive from Stampin' Up! Called Trucking Along The bundle is great for any time of year and any occasion oh and it's not just for the boys either!

Trucking Along stampin up easy simple one layer card

The punch is a Builder punch that works with or with out the stamp set and would be great fun for both young and young at heart crafters.

Trucking Along stampin up easy simple one layer card

So what am I sharing for today's #makeitsimplemonday inspiration?  Well a simple one layer card featuring the truck of course 🤣 

This is a SIP card so I have only used stamps, inkn and paper. I started by just stampin the out lines of my chosen stamps in black ink. Then used my colouring pencils to add the colour.

Trucking Along stampin up easy simple one layer cardTrucking Along stampin up easy simple one layer card

I love how this set has multiple inserts for the truck bed. I've chosen Sunflowers 🌻 for this card as they are such bright and beautiful flowers.

Trucking Along stampin up easy simple one layer card

Another stamp that is very useful in this set is the line stamp that I've used under my trucks.  For me it anchors the image on the page. This makes sure that my trucks aren't floating on the page so to speak.

Trucking Along stampin up easy simple one layer card

Well I hope you'll pop by again tomorrow for more Trucking Along fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment