Tuesday 25 February 2020

Tips tricks and techniques Tuesday...

Today I'm sharing a  technique that is an oldie but goodie! I've  updated it a little with a quick trick . The technique is called triple stamping.
You start with a piece of card and stamp all over it in what ever way you like. Then you cut 2 progressively smaller sections out of it to create 3 pieces.  Whilst it's easy enough to do with trimmer or a knife and cutting blade I have discovered it's  sooooo much quicker when you use nested dies!! Just place them where you want both at the same time and crank the handle and voilá all sorted!!! Far less fiddly and less stressful!! 😉
I then matted each piece with narrow borders to give the layers some definition and stuck them onto the card base.
I hope the photos help explain what I'm talking about better than my words and that you'll  give this little trick a go sometime and share your creations with us. 😁








No comments:

Post a Comment