Friday 28 February 2020

Fun fold friday...

It's that Friday feeling again...time to kick back and look forward to a few days Crafting time, if you're lucky 😉😉😉
With a restful time in mind I'm sharing another very simple fun fold...so simple you don't need any measurements!!
First take a piece of cardstock, mine measures 17 cm x 29.7cm ( standard A4 length). Now fold it in half. Next fold each half in half to create 4 panels! Use a good bone folder to reinforce theae folds.
Now the "tricky" part  take a punch, I've used the everyday lable punch from Stampin Up, and with the first panel folded over the second one. Put the punch about a third of the way up and punch through both layers. Now open the card up and fold in half so that the punched out area are visible and uae them as a guide to punch the remaining 2 panels. ( see the photos)
And that is the basic screen or panel fold card.....sooo easy!!!
To decorate I've used the My Meadow stamp set to create a scene. I did this befor cutting my panels so that it was a continuous image. Now if you look at the photo's you'll see that I stamped it one way and stuck it down in another order!!! It was a happy accident 😂😂 so pay attention with yours!!!
Any way thats it for me this week. Please joun me next week when Gill will be providing the inspiration.
Have fun
Cary xx












1 comment:

  1. Great fold and love the stamped scene-looks fine to me
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete