Thursday 6 February 2020

Throw back Thursday 

Today's card is one that I made several years ago using a different embossing folder.
This one, I have used Tufted embossing folder and the gorgeous set of Parisian Beauty stamps and dies. More information on Parisian Beauty HERE
I embossed the Soft Sea Foam mat, fixed it to a Pear Pizazz card base and then covered all of the quilted spots with Toile Tidings Glitter Enamel Dots. I intentionally used 3 of the different sizes as it gives a clear look of being different. If that makes sense?
The dots came out for last Christmas and it's such a waste to not use them, so I have used them here.
 























                                                                               
Although it took a little time to put the dots on, I was still able to make the card very quickly. 
I die cut the Eiffel Tower and the flourish inside in Silver Foiled card. A simple message on the inside and adding the flourish, completes this one for today.
                                     


No comments:

Post a Comment