Thursday 20 February 2020

Throw Back Thursday  

Several years ago, Stampin' Up! had an amazing embossing folder called Decorative Dots. 
It was and still is one of my go to folders. It's a very simple folder with all of the dots in rows.
Anyway, I have decided to use this one as I'm sure that many of you out there still have it and use it. 
I started with a Calypso Coral card base and a Whisper White mat. 
What is different is that I used bubble wrap. Using Versamark, I stamped all over the bubbles. 
(Try to make sure that you have some with the bubble still intact, especially if you have children around you)!
I pressed the Calypso Coral mat onto the bubbles and pressed a large block all over to ensure all of the card met the bubbles. 
Then using Black Embossing powder, I sprinkled the powder all over the card. Blew off the excess and heat set. Using the Rectangular die from Heirloom Frames dies, I die cut the shape out. 
I only wanted the frame so I've kept the rest for another day. 
With Dressed to Impress stamp set, I stamped onto White card in Memento, washing a little of the Calypso Coral ink with a water brush and ink which I had put on a block. I used the same technique using the Delicata Silvery Shimmer Ink Pad and a dry paint brush to accent the other details. 
A pair of shoes and a bottle of perfume, what more could a teenage girl want? 
More information for the stamp set HERE
Heirloom Frames, click HERE




 

No comments:

Post a Comment