Monday 24 February 2020

Make it Simple Monday

Gill and I are lucky enough to be able to attend events hosted by Stampin' Up! At these event we often recieve freebies...well this weeks inspiration is featuring one of these freebies we recieved at Center Stage in Dortmund in November last year.
The freebie was a stamp set. Now this set is not one that I would have brought nor is it one that instantly inspired me. The style of the set is sooo out of my comfort zone that I look at it then think another time!!
Well the time has come, so this week I am going to be sharing projects using the My Meadow set!! Its a watercolour scene building set that just confounds me!! Lol
So for today's Make it Simple Monday I have just used the stamps to create a very simple scene! #simplestamping is very easy with this type of stamps!!







No comments:

Post a Comment