Monday 17 February 2020


Make It Monday  

Hello and welcome back. Didn't Cary make some amazingly beautiful cards last week. 
I don't know about you but I'm in awe of her makes.
We work together as a team but thankfully, we both have completely different styles. We like different colours and techniques too!
Anyway, onto this week's cards from me. Today is another #simplestamping card. I love to make one sheet wonders and I love the simplicity of the effect you can get by stamping randomly over a piece of  card. 
 

I picked Geared Up Garage stamp set for my first card as I don't make that many men's cards but as it's my son's 40th this week I thought that I should get my act together and start working on ideas. 
For information on the stamp set, please click HERE

  

In the set is this lovely smudge stamp. It gives a completely different effect on a card which is normally crisp and clean. I love it.


There is also a set of dies that go with the stamp set that I haven't used today as this is literally a very simple card.

 I edged the smaller mats with the Cherry Cobbler Ink Pad and drew a line around the 
car mat using Gray Granite ink.
I simple message to complete this card to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment