Tuesday 18 February 2020

Tips, Tricks and Techniques Tuesday.

Today's technique is very simple. 
All you need to remember is what my mum used to say to me,
"Do as I say and not as I do!" How many times have your parents said that to you? 
I cut some paper from the beautiful From My Heart DSP pack and fixed it to the front of the Real Red card base. Inside, I stamped the message and the flowers then fixed it to the card too! 
That was my BIG mistake! I forgot to add the little tab under the card first!
So I started it again and this time added the tab under the white mat after it had been stamped, THEN I fixed it to the card. I left the heart on the front until last. As it turned out luckily, the heart lined up perfectly with the pattern on the DSP too!
For more information on the Papers, please click HERE
The heart was punched out from another sheet of the DSP too. Really beautiful designs on these papers. I'm not one for lovey dovey cards but as it was Valentines day last week, I thought why not!
I used the Heart to Heart stamp set for the messages and flowers.
For information on the stamp set, please click HERE





 This last one shows the flap sitting between the White mat and The Real Red card base.


No comments:

Post a Comment