Wednesday 5 February 2020

Watercolour Wednesday 

Hello and thank you for joining me. Today's card may look fiddly but it really wasn't. 
Using a plastic bag I scribbled 2 colours randomly over it then spritzed water over it.
I used a piece of Shimmery White paper and spritzed that with water too.
 I took the bag and smooshed the very wet ink all over the piece of card. 
My kind of watercolouring!
I used Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight Stampin' Write Marker Pens. Brilliant.
You can buy these in sets of 10 or as a whole set of 40. I love THEM!
More information HERE
 Here is my card.
 
 
 
I used the Saleabration stamp set and the NEW release Dies which coordinate with the the stamps called Sending You Thoughts. The Dies are called Sending You Flowers.
For the stamp set, click HERE  
For the Dies, please ask for more information as they will be released very shortly and they'll remain until the end of May.

I used Whisper White and Melon Mambo card stock and Ink Pad.


I die cut the Circle of flowers and the little flowers out using the dies,

No comments:

Post a Comment