Friday 14 February 2020

Fun Fold Friday

Last Friday Gill shared a beautiful  fun fold card the sure has the Wow factor. And now it's my turn to share a fun fold with you all.
My fun fold is a simple one with just 1 score and 1 cut!!
Take a piece of cardstock measuring 21cm x 29.7cm ( half a piece of A4 cut at 10.5cm portrait) now score at 14.85cm.
Next mark 5cm in from the righthand side on the score line and bottom edge. Then cut the right hand section out. ( see the pictures below)
The panel that you remove trim to 14.4cm. I then embossed it and added it to the bottom panel. I decorated the card using pattern paper.
 For the sentiment I  stamped the sentiment and punched it out using one of the new punches from the spring summer mini catalogue called the Label Me Lovely.
I then attached a post it note to the side and put it back into the punch and punched again to make a smaller punched shape. (see pictures for a better explanation😉)
Well that's it from me this week.
Please join Gill mext week when she shares her talent with us all.
Have a good weekend
Have fun
Cary xx















No comments:

Post a Comment