Monday 2 March 2020

Make It Monday  

Hello and welcome back. Cary's projects were up to her usual high standard last week weren't they?
Well done Cary, again.
Today I have made a different version of one that I made for a class last week. #simplestamping really is the word. I used a Whisper White card mat, Balmy Blue card base, Memento, Tuxedo Black ink pad and ordinary colouring pencils. Yep! That's all. The idea of #simplestamping is to prove that you can make a card very simply using the above tools and a stamp set. The stamp set I used was a Hostess set called New Wonders. Hostess sets can be earned when you hold a workshop or demonstration, class or 'party' with total orders gained of £150 or more. You earn 10% Hostess Pounds and on £150 you get £15 to spend. The stamp set only costs £12.50 so you would have money still to spend!   For more information on the stamp set, please click HERE




The stamping was very straightforward and once done, I coloured the images in and very gently rubbed the light blue around the images.
A close up of the images below.



It was that simple, I'm really quite pleased with this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment