Monday 23 March 2020

Make it sumple Monday...

This week I'm really getting out of my comfort zone! I'll be sharing projects with you showcasing the  coloured, textured vellum called So Very Vellum that is an exclusive product that you can only get for free from the Stampin Up  Sale-a-bration, which ends at the end on the 31st of March.
The vellum comes in 3 colours Pool Party, Purple Posy and Soft Sea Foam. All the peices are texturwd with a dotted grid pattern.
So for today's inspiration I have used a peice of vellum to create  the card itself.  My big tip when scoring the vellum is to place a piece of copier paper on top of the vellum and score gently so that it doesn't cut the vellum .
I used another  Sale-a-bration offering the Happy Birthday To You  stamp set to create 4 equal sized panels. These panels are place on each side of the card front and back.
Well I hope you're weekend went well and if you're in the UK and a mum that you had a great mother's day πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’



No comments:

Post a Comment