Thursday 19 March 2020


 



  

Peaceful Poppy Elements Inspiration  

Today's post is a continuation from yesterday's. 
Some more pictures of cards made with some of the elements from a sample pack that Cary sent to our team. We used pieces from a pack of Peaceful Poppies Elements, HERE
The first one is cut from a piece of card which was first scored Horizontally and Vertically before being cut diagonally. Phew! All of those 'ally's!
The Designer Series Paper was cut to a C6 mat size then also cut diagonally.
I used some of the Vellum die cuts and one of the printed die cuts on this one.
Then I added a small die cut of my own to complete this one.  

 






The card above was a straightforward C6 card base and mat. I just love these papers! They really are beautiful!
This one is another of the white poppies coloured in Poppy Parade Ink, one of the black embossed die cut mats and a small strip of die cut that was cut into 4 and placed at the ends of the black banner.
I completed this one with the remainder of a die cut that I had made earlier. I think it makes the Poppy pop from the card. 



The last card above is one of my favourites. A C6 card base again but this time I cut 2 lines. One across and 1 down. I scored between the 2 end points and burnished the fold in both directions to get a crisp edge. I fixed it in position with a glue dot too.  Adding some DSP and messages then another of the Peaceful Poppy Elements, with the printed die cut then completed this one.
Apologies again for missing the last few days. 
Cary will be back next week with some more of her gorgeous creations so please stop by to have a look. 
Please stay safe and well.
Thank you once again, Gill xxx :) 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards and papers love all the purple on the first one
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete