Tuesday 3 March 2020

Tips, Tricks and Techniques Tuesday.  

Today's tip is to do as I say again! I cannot tell you how many times I made this card and each time I got it wrong! The important TIP... Check what colours of card you use and how they blend together.
That's it, that's the tip from me. Silly isn't it? You would think that I would have got it right the first time but no, not me! I really did have a bad day today!
However, once I got the colours right, it was plain sailing as they say.
I used Whisper White card base and a Granny Apple Green card mat. I used the lovely dies called Sending Flowers and Perfectly Framed stamp set for the messages.
For more information on the Perfectly Framed stamps, please click HERE  
The stamps coordinate with Ornate Frames Dies, HERE
The dies are from a selection of special products available only while stocks last or until 31st March 2020  For a quick look, please click HERE  
Do please go and have a look as there are some beautiful products available.



























What I did wrong was I used the same colour card base as the mat. It really didn't work at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment