Friday 27 March 2020

Fun fold friday...

Today I have a super simple fun fold to share with you. I thinks it's called a twisted easel card.
It's a great way to showcase beautiful paper as there are lots of visable surfaces which is why I thought it would be a great fold to share this week showcasing the So Lovely Vellum from Stampin Up.
I took a piece of cardstock measuring 10.5cm x 29.7cm ( 4 1/2" x 11" in the US) and score it at 14.85cm ( 5") Next score diagonally from the center to the opposite corner ( see the photo below).
Next I decorated the panels with vellum.  I then folded the card as shown in the photos. I added the decorative panels by only apply adhesive to the left hand side of the so that they move with the fold.
Well that's it from me this week. Please join us next week when Gill will be sharing her inspiration with us.
Have fun
Cary xx







No comments:

Post a Comment