Tuesday 10 March 2020

Tips, Tricks and Techniques...

Today I thought I'd create a card using the rock "n" roll technique....but then I discovered that the stamp I wanted to use was tooo small!!!
The rock "n" roll technique requires that you ink the stamp in one colour then using another ink pad gently rock and roll it around the edge of the stamp.
Sooo what did I do? I reached for my trusty Stampin write markers!!
I inked the stamp with an ink pad first then ran the marker pen around the edge and down what would be the spine of the feather. Now a gentle huff and I was ready to...rock "n" roll 😂😂😂
The colours I used were Highland Heather and Seaside Spray ink pads and Gray Granite marker pen. The feather and sentiment stamps are from the positive thoughts set from Stampin Up.





1 comment:

  1. Sounds an interesting tachnique definitely going to have a try-just found your blog off FB will be back tomorrow for a better look through
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete