Tuesday 31 March 2020

Techniques, Tips and Tricks Tuesday.

Hello, today's card is more of a fun fold really but it's one that I like to make a lot of.
It is of course a Double Z Fold card. This one is a larger one in as much as I have used a whole sheet of A4 card. The card when folded is only 14.85 cm squared so not too big.
I have used the DSP and stamp set from the Birthday Bonanza Suite. Click HERE
All of the products within a suite can be bought seperately.
The images of the animals on the lower band were all fussy cut from a piece of DSP. 



  
I used one whole square of DSP for the front and the inside of the card. I cut a piece 14.4 cm by  14.4cm and cut the piece in half. 
That simple!
My tip would be don't worry about folding card differently to what you're used to. 
It really is good fun making cards in a completely different way to what youre used to.








1 comment: