Thursday 19 March 2020

Inspiration week  

Hello. I must first apologise for the lack of posts here by me. Cary and I held our Retreat at the weekend and we've only just recovered! It has been a very long month!
I will show you some projects this week made using some of the beautiful Peaceful Poppies Elements. Click HERE for more information
Cary sent out to our team members some bits and pieces from the elements pack and a few extra die cuts or punched out pieces. We were to make as many Projects as we could with them and adding other bits and pieces too. They are only £6 for a pack and there is so many pieces included in the bag, it's such great value.
There are 2 sheets of embossed vellum die cuts, 2 sheets of  embossed Black, shiny die cuts, 2 White sheets of embossed Water colour paper with die cuts and 2 sheets of Poppy printed die cuts. Yes, 8 whole sheets full of die cuts, with some ready to colour in with water colour pencils or blends or whatever you have. Bargain!
 Here are some of mine.
This first one is basically a very simple one where I coloured in the reverse of the vellum image.
I did it this way as it gives a more subtle colour. You can of course colour onto the front side too, it will look just as great. The larger Poppy was one of the water colour die cuts coloured in with Stampin' write Marker pen in Poppy Parade. The braided pieces on the side is a piece punched using the Braided Border punch in Calypso Coral.
 

 This next one is a gatefold card which has 2 embossed Poppy Parade panels, embossed card using the Basket Weave embossing Folder. The Gold swirl was also in my pack but it's not with the kit. I coloured in the leaves only and left the vellum plain. Just a simple vellum image pops up off of the card.


I finished it off with some plain die cuts that I had kept from other projects and decorated inside the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment