Thursday 11 February 2021

Throwback Thursday - Meant To Be

 Well, have you ever had one of those weeks when you wonder what happened to the days? I have this week! It's been crazy here. My son and daughter in law decided to replace some units in the kitchen. Sounds simple enough, you may say? Yes it would be until Jonathan is involved! They asked for my input as obviously, I live here too. Now please bare in mind that I have designed and fitted a number of kitchens in my life and have a little experience. We talked about the possibilities, complications, doing things half-heartedly and doing them properly. We can't afford to go the whole hog, they said. We'll just have to do what we can afford. Agreed we all were on that statement. Last night I left them to it. Today was the electrician adding some power points and new light switches. This morning came and they greeted me with a cup of tea before he got here. That was it!  Unbeknown to me they had talks last night and are now decided on taking the whole lot out and replacing all of it! Oven, sink, cupboards, a wall, the works!!  

OMG!!! I want to leave home!!!

So I came back into my room and tried to relax. Well, I did, sort of! I went a little over the top on this card as it was going to be quite plain but as you can see it isn't at all plain. The background paper is from the Playing With Patterns designer series paper or double sided papers from Stampin' Up! Don't get me wrong, I am pleased with the outcome but it's far from what was in my head when I started. I will let you decide. Too much or just right?

If you would like to see the products please click HERE and it will open up a new page to our shop. The first page will be the stamp set that I have been using this week.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment