Wednesday 10 February 2021

Watercolour Wednesday - Meant To Be

You may have noticed that although I have used the hearts this week, I haven't made them into any of the St Valentine's day cards. I'm not into that but there are many who are so these can be easily adapted by changing the messages that I've used.

Well! I did do a little bit of watercolouring this week! Sadly what I made up was really pretty but too big for the purpose of my card today! So I chopped it up! I started by die cutting the beautiful hearts from the Stitched Be Mine dies and covered them in clear Wink of Stella. They really do shine but it doesn't show at all on my pictures! Sorry. I embossed the white mat using the folder Painted Texture. I love the very tactile finish it gives. 

I watercoloured a band of different colours onto a block then onto the white card mat. Once dry I stamped some of the beautiful hearts from the stamp set. For this card, they looked totally wrong. So I die cut them down into little hearts as you can see! I love the Ombre effect they have with the colours mingling into each other. I completed the card using the Just For You which I punched out using the Story Label punch and the message with another little heart or 2 inside.







No comments:

Post a Comment