Wednesday 3 February 2021

Leftovers week day 3

 When you use watercolour paper do you end up with odd bits of the sheet left over? I  do!!! So today I looked at this little pile of offcuts and inspiration struck!! 



They looked like a little like a pile of artists canvases.  With that thought in mind I thought I'd make some mini works of watercolour art!

Watercolour scraps painted texture stampin up

I used the painted texture embossing folder from the January to June mini catalogue from Stampin' Up! to add interest to the card.
The sentiment is from the many messages stamps and die set. 
I created 4 little panels and as the first card only used 3 of them I  looked at the 4th and suddenly thought canvas on an easle ๐Ÿ’ก. So with a few stips of card I made this cute card.

So my little pile of scrap has once again turned in to projects that I'm rather happy with ๐Ÿ˜‰




2 comments:

  1. For someone who states they cannot paint, your art looks great to me! Love the way you layered the card with the yellow layer. The easel is a brilliant way to show off your creation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š I thougjt the easel was cute too ๐Ÿ˜‰

      Delete