Thursday 25 February 2021

Throwback Thursday - Tasteful Touches

One of the lovely stamps in this set is the feather. I have no idea why I like feathers but I do. I started by stamping the feather over the whit mat using the very soft pink called Petal Pink and the lovely soft grey called Smoky Slate. I then die cut using the coordinating Tasteful Labels dies. I stamped a few more feathers and then fussy cut them. The card base is also Petal Pink and I added a piece of the Smoky Slate card within the aperture that I made. I embossed the grey piece using Tasteful Textiles embossing folder. It just gives it a very subtle effect. I mounted the stamped mat and the feathers using foam pads or Dimensionals. For more information on the stamps and dies, please click HERE

On the inside, I have added the die cut shape and a simple message and a few more of the feathers to complete it. Again, another VERY simple card. 

I know I am always saying that but I honestly mean it as it was very simple.  


 





No comments:

Post a Comment