Friday 12 February 2021

Fun Fold Friday - Meant To Be

 Here we are at Friday already, where has the week gone? It really has gone by very quickly for me possibly because I had my covid vaccine booked in for this afternoon. Now I'm not a coward for needles at the best of times but I guess with all that's been going on in the kitchen and Theo suddenly walking, it completely slipped my mind until my D.I.L. Jemma reminded me yesterday! Oh well! It's all done now, here's hoping it's not too long for everyone else to have their vaccines too.

For my last card for the week, I have decided to make a Kite shaped card. It's a style of card that I have wanted to do for a very long time but have never got around to it. I have used the gorgeous colours of Bermuda Bay for the card base and Coastal Cabana for the Kite.  I also added a few pieces of paper from the Playing with Patterns papers again. I embossed 2 white mats with the Painted Textures embossing folder. It really does give a brilliant finish to the paper. I placed the kite inside the card and some of the die cut and stamped hearts. The card can actually be reversed too. The kite can go outside and the hearts on the inside. Pretty cool I thought. 

If you would like to know more about the stamp set or other products, please click HERE and it will open a new window to our shop. 






 
That's it from me this week, thank you for stopping by. I hope you've had some ideas about making some cards. Cary will be back on Monday with her creations. Please stop by and see her amazing work.
Until then, please take care, stay safe and KEEP ON CRAFTING.  😍😍😍
 


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this card layout. I love your card. When I look at the kite I see wonderful March happy mail cards in lots of pretty colors. Can't wait to try this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so lovely of you to say Denise.
      Oh please do send us a picture of your completed card.
      Thank you so much x

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing this card layout. I love your card. When I look at the kite I see wonderful March happy mail cards in lots of pretty colors. Can't wait to try this.

    ReplyDelete