Monday 8 February 2021

Make it Monday - Meant To Be

 Hello and welcome back. Didn't Cary show some amazing cards last week just using the scraps on her table? Incredible cards Cary, as always.  My week was a really lazy one last week. Apart from sorting through bits and pieces we have for the retreat we are holding in March, I relaxed for a change! I made time for my grandchildren and the family. It was lovely spending time with them all. Theo, who turned 1 year old 2 weeks ago, suddenly on Friday just got up and walked across the room! It was so amazing to see him do his little toddle. I'm glad I had time to watch and play with him too.

Anyway, back to this week. I couldn't decide which stamp set to show you this week so I opened the catalogue at no particular page and chose the stamps there. The first to show you is cards using Meant To Be stamp set and the other for is Strong and Beautiful. One has lots of lovely images of hearts and the other lots of gorgeous sentiments. I'm not sure how much I will use the 2nd set but I have it just in case!

 One of my favourite colours at the moment is this gorgeous shade of lilac or Highland Heather as Stampin' Up! call it. I have made a very simple card and one slightly stepped up by using the matching heart shaped dies called Stitched Be Mine. Please don't worry about your eyesight as I have fixed the front white mat on at an angle!











No comments:

Post a Comment