Tuesday 2 February 2021

Leftovers week day 2

 Do you save those little bits of pattern paper that are too small for a mat then wonder what to do with them? Well today I have a quick and easy card that can help you use them up. 

All you need for these projects are a pile of scrap pattern paper, card bases, a 1" circle punch and a a pen. ( I used a white gel pen and Stampin Write Markers). 

Now the hardest part deciding where to place the circles!! Once you are happy with where they are stick them down. 

Now for the fun part draw around your circles. I am not the most confident when faced with putting a pen to paper but sometimes you just have to challenge yourself! But I have to say I'm  rather happy with the end results. I used simple repeat patterns but you can go wild maybe add petals or concentric circles. The world is your oyster. 🙂

Hope you like today's projects and that you will give it a go.

Circle punch pattern paper easy card





1 comment:

  1. Great idea! Particularly liked the ones on dark card, they really 'pop'.

    ReplyDelete