Thursday 13 July 2023

This or That Thursday - Coffee With Friends

 Today's 2 cards using the Coffee With Friends stamp set are completely different from each other. I was going to do 2 very similar cards but got carried away and did the opposite. The first card, THIS, I stamped the image onto white paper and coloured them in using my Stampin' Blends pens and then fussy cut them out once more. I added a piece of DSP from the Bright and Beautiful designer series papers and card in the Pretty Peacock shades. I die cut the Grove dies out of the card and adhered the ladies under the trees. Unfortunately, I was about 1cm too far to the left! As I had done that, I cut a branch off!

My second card or THAT card is completely different as I used the Patchwork pieces dies to cut the 2 different papers out. As soon as I saw these dies, I thought that I must have them. Eventually I did buy them too. The papers are from the Countryside Inn suite. I then stamped the image of the lady onto a punched out 2" circle. The next punch was the 2,1/4" in Night of Navy and the biggest again in white. When I laid the pattern out in the papers, I made sure that I left a border between the pieces. The night of Navy mat behind the patterned mat was embossed with one of the folders from the 3D Basics embossing folders. 

Please let us know which you prefer, thank you xx

THIS OR .....




 
 THAT




 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment