Thursday 20 July 2023

This or That Thursday Just My Type

 To cut or not to cut that is the question... for today πŸ˜ƒ Is it This? Or That? It all started when I stamped on a small piece of card with some of  the small individual stamps in the Just my Type.

I was originally looking at colour combinations to find a pleasing palette to use. Which I did! The pretty lilac, pale turquoise, soft lemon and pale pink combo was just perfect ... so perfect I decided to use my practice piece for my card! 

The only problem I faced was whether to cut it up or not!!!

In the end I decided to recreate the panel and let you guys decide πŸ˜…

So here is the uncut version....

Just my type stampin up clean and simple happy card

I did decide to cut up the sentiment but should I have cut up the stamped panel?

Just my type stampin up clean and simple happy card

I kept the sentiment whole for the cut up panel version as I felt it more appealing to my eyes.
All in all it's all about whether to cut or not to cut. Which turns out is a really tricky question!  Help! What's you favourite?  Let me know in the comments please. 

Just my type stampin up clean and simple happy card


No comments:

Post a Comment