Tuesday 18 July 2023

Tips tricks and techniques Tuesday Just My Type

 Sometimes simple is best and today is one of those day's!  Short on time ? Then take inspiration from the #simplestamping and/or #keepitcleanandsimple bands! I started by looking at the samples in the catalogue for the Just my Type stamps. I was instantly inspired by the colour palette of one particular card. This was my starting point.

The layout is very simple and one I use quite a lot, sentiment on the left, image bottom right and plenty of white space. Once those elements have been sorted the rest just kind of happens ๐Ÿ˜€

Just my type stampin up clean and simple card

What happened for this card was I stamped, coloured and fussy cut out 8 rainbows! Oh and the typewriter of course ๐Ÿ˜‰
Placing the typewriter up on 3d foam and adding 1 of my rainbows was the starting point. I then just scattered a few rainbows and adhered them to the card.

Just my type stampin up clean and simple card

I used the 3 left over rainbows to decorate the inside of the card just for fun and because I didn't want to waste them of course ๐Ÿ™ƒ 

Just my type stampin up clean and simple card

All in all a quick, clean and simple card that will make the recipient smile ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

No comments:

Post a Comment