Friday 28 July 2023

Fun Fold Friday - Seasonal Branches

Thank you for joining me here once again today. Using the Seasonal Branches stamp set and dies today for the last time this week I have made an easy fun fold called a twisted gate fold card. It is as easy as any other gatefold except that this is slanted at an angle. I have again used  a Basic White card base and scored the front panel from top right to bottom left. That's it! I added another C6 mat on top of that and some DSP from the Delightfully Eclectic papers, I cut 3x 4.5cm squares from Garden Green card  or 3x 1,3/4" squares. I cut 3x white squares in white and embossed them using the Exposed Brick embossing folder. 

They were all added to the card using Dimensionals to add height and an oval duo punch with the birthday wishes on. Again, this was also added using Dimensionals. Inside, I added a Garden Green mat and a white mat over the top and centralised several flowers and leaves over it. The final touch was another Oval sentiment shape, on Dimensionals for the front of the card to stand up against. That's it! simple enough?




 

Well, once again that's it from me for the week. Cary will of course be back next week and sharing her card makes with you. 

Until I return, stay well, keep safe but as always.....

KEEP ON CRAFTING

It really is the best thing since sliced bread!! 

😍😍 xxx Gill xxx 😍😍


2 comments: