Monday 24 July 2023

Make It Simple Monday - Seasonal Branches

 Hello and welcome back to another week of some more cards from me. This week I am going to use the beautiful set of stamps called Seasonal Branches and later in the week, I aim to use the matching dies too. So please keep an eye out. As it's #simplestamping for today, I have used only a card base. I stamped the branches in the brown ink and then the birds from the set. Using some ordinary colouring pencils, I started to colour in the birds using many different colours including red, yellow, orange, blue and a few browns. The leaves were stamped in the brown ink pad called Pecan Pie from Stampin' Up! I added some little green touches to make it look a little like buds, foliage starting to shoot all along the stems of the branches. Once I was happy with that, I just added a light blue pencil all across the card and some green lower down to show as if there are hills and grass. I will never profess to be an artist but I will always have a go. That's where all the fun is..... in just having a go. 

 







No comments:

Post a Comment