Friday 23 February 2024

Flashback to Fun Fold Friday

Today I have some of my favourite fun folds from the last few years. I am so sorry that I have nothing new for you today but Cary and I are off to our retreat today and time, as always, has run away from us!

I do hope that you have had a great week and have been crafting lots too. We definitely have!














 
As the sentiment on the last card says, Life is better with you. :)) 
Thank you for joining us again this week, I hope you have found some thing to interest you and given you some ideas. Cary I believe has already organised projects for next week so please stop by and see what she has to show you. 
Meanwhile, have a great week and until I return, please stay safe, keep well but as always.....

KEEP ON CRAFTING

thank you and be safe, 

xxx😍😍 Gill 😍😍xxx




 

No comments:

Post a Comment