Monday 12 February 2024

Make it simple Monday Planted Paradise

 Hello and welcome to the first of my inspiration using the Planted Paradise stamp set. Chosing what stamp set to feature for these posts is most often down to what I've just purchased or one that I'm really interested to use. But the stamps I'm using this week are ones that I wouldn't have chosen to purchase and aren't really my thing. So how did I end up with them in my stash? Well one of the perks of being a Stampin' Up!  demo is that you get to attend fantastic events. One such event is called OnStage. The next event is in Rotterdam in March which we're both getting excited about! But back to the stamps... this Planted Paradise set was a perk for attending the event! 

Planted Paradise stampin up simple easy stamping note card

The stamps are reversible.  This means that you stamp the detailed image from oneside and the block image by switching it around on the block. If this is a new concept take a look at my video 



So I finally got round to playing with it and guess what? It's  a great set full of possibilities! Does that happen to you ? You have a stamp in your stash and it is not quite your thing so it doesn't get a lot of attention.  Bilut when you do get it out and play with it..wow why did you wait so long !

So here's today's make it simple Monday inspiration using the Planted Paradise stamps....

Planted Paradise stampin up simple easy stamping note card

Sometimes simple really is the way to go!

Planted Paradise stampin up simple easy stamping note card

A basic white cardbase 3 colours of ink and one stamp set is all you need to create an elegant card.

Planted Paradise stampin up simple easy stamping note card

Pop back this week for more inspiration using the elegant stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment