Thursday 8 February 2024

This or That Thursday - Thoughtful Expressions

Well hello again for this lovely Thursday. I say lovely as we have been forecasted to get some very cold weather and snow in the coming weeks so today is lovely! Today's 2 cards using the beautiful Thoughtful Expressions are very similar, obviously but with the slight differences of papers and embellishments. The papers are from the Perennial Lavender suite, another set that is equally beautiful as the stamp set. 

The 2 cards were cut as A6 cards and half of the front of the card base was removed from both. I cut 2 pieces of DSP from the lavender papers and cut an A6 piece of paper 10cm by 14.4cm then cut it in half at 5cm. One of each halves was placed on the left and the other half obviously on the right. I was intending to leave it white but thought better of it.

 

 THIS

For this one, I used the beautiful hummingbird. My colouring isn't the best but I think it's my interpretation of it. Whether it is or not, I have no idea but that's one of mine! I die cut the circular patterned shape from the Thoughtful Espressions dies, added the sentiment, flowers and bird.





THAT
My that card I have obviously made in the different paper but no bird of this one. Just flowers and leaves.

 


 Now it's your turn to say which is your preferred card, if there is one. 





No comments:

Post a Comment