Tuesday 6 February 2024

Technique Tuesday - Thoughtful Expressions

 Hello and I hope that you are all busy creating in one way or another. It doesn't matter what and how you create but everyone ... and I believe this, everyone creates something every day! Whether it's just putting on coordinated clothing, decorating your home, creating a meal, we all create something every day! Today I am working with the gorgeous Thoughtful Expressions stamp set. I have added some of the beautiful double sided papers called Countryside Inn. I used 2 pieces for this one by trimming it down on the front by a small amount and added paper to the right-hand side of the card where the back of the card is showing. Another bird, once again drinking from the flowers.  

I used a die from the matching set of dies for the 2 white die-cuts and added some Misty Moonlight card behind the DSP and on the inside of the card.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment