Wednesday 21 February 2024

Watercolour Wednesday - Simply Zinnia

 Hello, I am posting this quite late now as the retreat has been taking over our lives for a few weeks now but more recently this week! It's crazy!! Anyway, I have winged enough. I really am looking forward to seeing everyone again. With the lovely Simply Zinnia stamp set, today I literally did watercolour the large floral image today. I started by embossing a white mat with the Painted Posies folder, added a piece of DSP from the Flowering Zinnias designer series paper pack. The DSP was added to a white card base, then a silver foiled mat and the embossed mat. On another white mat, I stamped the large flower in Stazon Ink pad then using the block to pick up the ink with my water brush, I started to colour in the whole flower spray. I added the spray with Dimensionals to add a little height. 







No comments:

Post a Comment