Monday 27 February 2023

Make it simple Monday Sweet Citrus

 Wow that was a busy weekend!! 2 lot's of crafting online with some lovely people on Saturday and my grandson's neon birthday bash for his 5th birthday on Sunday! I agreed to do neon face painting for the party and the kiddos loved it especially as the disco had the ultraviolet light to make them light up! So I have to say I'm very pleased that today's card is a #simplestamping project for sure! I  am using a set called Sweet Citrus this week.

Sweet citrus stampin up easy simple stamping birthday card

Isn't it cool? I love the zesty fresh vibes it gives off and maybe a surprise idea for later in the week as well.
For today's #makeitsimplemonday project I wanted to use bright crisp colours so went with a bold green called parakeet party and a bright yellow called daffodil delight. 
I stamped all over the front of my white card base. First the out line stamp then the infill stamp for the citrus using the yellow. The added some green leaves to add a little pop of contrast. 

Sweet citrus stampin up easy simple stamping birthday card

I stamped the sentiment with black ink onto a scrap of white cardstock and used my scissors to cut a jaunty angle at one end.
I then decided that the sentiment needed a little something something so took the rest of the scrap of car from the sentiment and wiped my green ink pad over it. 
This little tip can help with adding a splash of colour in so many cards. Just remember that the ink might take a frw moments or minutes to dry completely.  After all you have just added a lot of ink to it 😉
Well I hope you'll join me for the rest of my inspiration this week using this fun cool set.

Sweet citrus stampin up easy simple stamping birthday card


No comments:

Post a Comment