Thursday 23 February 2023

This or That Thursday - Legendary Ride

As always, I enjoy making the this and that cards as they are very similar to each other but still very different. Today's cards are no exception. Using the Legendary Ride stamps and dies, I stamped 2 of the big motorbikes. One onto a piece of dark, silver foiled card and the other onto white card. I die cut the silver frames for both of the bikes and adhered them to the bikes. The first card base, I cut the centre of the front panel out and added a sheet of Vellum to the reverse of it. I then embossed the front of the card using the Metal Plate embossing folder. I added the foiled motorbike to this one but sadly the photos don't show it so well! If you look closer at the picture, you will be able to see the detail a lot easier.

 The second card was more straightforward. I embossed the front of the card base alone and added the stamped and die cut motor bike to it. A few sentiments onto foil and Basic Gray card and both cards are complete. 

I wonder which you will all prefer?

Card 1




 
Card 2






 

No comments:

Post a Comment