Tuesday 7 February 2023

Technique Tuesday - He's All That

 Today's post is to encourage you to use your papers to the fullest that you can. I have used the stamp set, He's All That on the inside of the card only today but on the outside I've used more of the Designer Series Papers called He's The Man which coordinates with the stamp set. There are 12 sheets of papers, 2 of 6 different designs and each pair of papers has another pattern on. Today's card I used one of my least favourite colours, Cajun Craze. It really isn't a me colour. That's a really strange thing to say because I actually like the card that I've made! I paired it with Very Vanilla card to tone the colour down and added one of the Split Textures Dies over the top of the paper. Included in the pack of papers are 2 sheets of die cut self-adhesive labels and banners etc. which is what I have used on the front of the card.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment