Tuesday 21 February 2023

Technique Tuesday - Legendary Ride

 Today I really had a very fun time making this one. Only 2 colours and black ink and it was completed very quickly. Using the stamp set, Legendary Ride and Memento Ink Pad, I stamped the sentiment across the centre of a piece of white card. I did use my Stamparatus for this one as it has the hinges on the plates which you can move along. That's what I did. I placed the mat onto the platform and added the flame stamp on the edge of the white card mat. I placed the plate down on top of the stamp, picked it up and then started inking with the Mango Melody. I repeated the same with the other side. Once the Mango Melody was completed, I moved the stamp a little to be in-between the yellow flames and then started to stamp using Granny Apple Green. 

That was it. Very quick and very simple. 







No comments:

Post a Comment