Wednesday 22 February 2023

Watercolour Wednesday - Legendary Ride

 Did I have fun with today's card!!!! I really did too. I took 3 ink pads all in shades of blues and one by one, I swiped them across a cello bag in different directions. I then spritzed the bag with lots of water to make sure that all the ink was soaked. I then place a white mat across it and made sure that it was well soaked. I even had enough ink for another mat which I will use another time. Then, using Legendary Ride stamps and Pacific Point ink pad, I stamped another motorbike. The image is so crisp and clear. With the bike laying across the watercoloured mat, it looks like it's flying. a few sentiments and then matted onto Pacific Point card and a white card base to complete this one. 

I added a smaller motorbike to the centre of the card and placed a sentiment mini card over the top.







No comments:

Post a Comment