Thursday 9 February 2023

This or That Thursday - He's All That

 Well here we are on Thursday's this or that projects. I had great fun in the cards today, in fact I made 4 but these 2 my family all love so here they are. Using the He's All That stamp set, I stamped 2 sentiments onto Basic White card then put them aside. I cut several pieces of the DSP, Designer Series Papers from He's The Man papers and the matching cards. I had several scraps of papers anyway so I cut several of them to the same size and different sizes and just played with them. The little cross hatch shapes are from the dies in the set All That. The circle on the right-hand side is also a die from the same kit. This time, lots of paper placing, die cutting and a little stamping. 

 
 HE'S THE MAN 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 CM) SPECIALTY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
 
Card 1  Overlaid Rectangles



 
Card 2 Patchwork layer





No comments:

Post a Comment