Friday 8 September 2023

Fun Fold Friday - Children's Cards - Festive and Fun

Well, here we are and it's Friday already. Doesn't time fly when you are having fun? Today's card is one that I fully intend to use for all of my grand-children. It is called Festive and Fun  and I have used this lovely set in full. 

Using an A4 sheet of Shaded Spruce I cut it in half lengthwise that is 10.5cm by 29.7cm long. I then scored it at 14.85cm and 7.4cm on one side only on both of the pieces. I folded the 2 scored panels on each piece to face outwards. I slid the 2, C6 panels together and glued them in position. When I folded the sides into the middle, the centres met and it gave me a shallow and wide, Gatefold card base.  I then cut another piece of Shaded Spruce at 14.85cm by 10.5cm ( a standard C6 mat). This was then attached to the left front on the gatefold card base.

 

I cut white mats to size for each of the green ones starting with the front panel which I obviously embossed first then added fussy cut images and the sentiment onto. 

 

Above is the inside left panel. I added 4 small panels on the insides of the card with DSP from the Merry Bold and Bright range of papers. Aren't they cute?

 
the right hand inside panel ....

 
The centre panel with all of the images stamped and fussy cut ('cos I love to fussy cut). I added Dimensionals on the sides of the card and using Tombow, I adhered the Rhino to the centre mat.

The finished card complete and from above so that you can see the whole of the layout.

That is it from me for another week. Cary is back from Las Vegas now and will be sharing her creations with you next week so please do pop by and see what amazing things she will be making. 

Thank you as always for joining me this week, I so hope that you have been inspired in some ways to make your own cards. Have a good week and I will be back the following week. Until then ....

STAY SAFE, STAY WELL but as always.......

KEEP ON CRAFTING!

Thank you once again, 
 😍😍 xxx Gill xxx 😍😍

 

No comments:

Post a Comment