Tuesday 19 September 2023

Technique Tuesday - Designer Series Paper - So Sincere

 Hello again. Today's card is a follow on from yesterday's card. Like most crafters, we don't particularly like wasting papers so once again using the Countryside Inn papers, I cut these 3 frames down to blend together. I used the So Sincere stamp set again for the sentiments. I have many great sentiment stamp sets and this is one of them. It's one thing to make a card for someone but it's even better with the appropriate sentiment. 

I started with a Blueberry Bushell card base and adhered the frames to the base of the card. I used a small white mat for the sentiment and using the Stampin' Write Marker pen in Blueberry Bushell to add the dots all around it. The technique today is using the strips and shapes of DSP wherever you can as they really are so very useful.


 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment