Monday 18 September 2023

Make It Simple Monday - #simplestamping - Designer Series Paper - So Sincere

 Hello and thank you for stopping by. This week, I couldn't decide which stamp set to use so instead I am going to show you some project using Designer Series Papers and a Sentiment stamp set. Today's card was made using the So Sincere stamp set and papers from the Countryside Inn suite. The papers are really gorgeous and they are mostly shades of blues and as I rather like blue they are right up my street so to speak! Another thing that I like to use is all of the little bits of papers too. In this pack on a previous occasion, I had cut a small rectangle from a piece which left a frame. I have used some of the frames for today's card. Just by using a simple frame, or two, I had some fun and made this very easy card.


 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment