Friday 1 September 2023

Fun Fold Friday It's a Science

 Just a quick post for today as I'm off exploring Vegas. This is my final card using the It's a Science stamp set for this week. As it's Friday it is of course a fun fold.  I'm calling it a stacked shelf pop out card. 


It's a Science stampin up fun fold card

This is the inside of the card. I stamped, coloured and fussy cut out lot's of the beakers to fill the shelves. 

It's a Science stampin up fun fold card

The shelves are covered in a piece of patterned paper that I run through cut-n-emboss machine with a woodgrain  embossing folder. 
The side view below shows how the steps stack up.

It's a Science stampin up fun fold card

The card folds flat and is held closed with a belly band 

It's a Science stampin up fun fold card


So that's all folks for this week. Please join me next week to be inspired by Gill's creations.  
I'll be flying home from the bright lights on Sunday so I'll be enjoying myself in Las Vegas till then. 
I hope you all have a great weekend wherever you are and whatever you're doing! 
Have fun
Cary xx
It's a Science stampin up fun fold card



No comments:

Post a Comment