Friday 29 September 2023

Fun fold Friday Merriest Trees

 For my final project of the week I thought I'd share 2 fun super quick non card ideas. Of course they're made with the uber useful and fun Merriest Trees bundle. As well as continuing the ideas using not so traditional colour palettes. Although this one is a little more usual....

I've gone for a black and gold colour palette. It is one of my all time favourites for it's elegance and ease of use. In fact my own Christmas tree at home is black!

So here you have my super quick and simple gift tag...

Merriest Trees stampin up elegant black and gold gift tag table gift box

I've die cut the 2 largest trees in basic black cardstock.  I then heat embossed in gold on to the smaller one before using 3d foam to adhere it to the largest tree.
I also used the 2nd largest tree die and cut one from vanilla cardstock and adhered it to the back of the tag.

Merriest Trees stampin up elegant black and gold gift tag table gift box

All the gold glittery parts are also die cut using dies in the bundle but the best bit is the glittery paper is self adhesive 😁. Called Gold and Silver adhesive backed glimmer paper it's perfect for those small or fiddely die cuts 😀.
Next is my small but perfectly proportioned table gist box. It's made with 2 die cut , larfest sized, trees and a small tray adhered between them.
The tray is a piece of basic black cardstock measuring 9cm x 7cm scored at 2cm on all sides. 


 
Merriest Trees stampin up elegant black and gold gift tag table gift box

I used the star layers dies to hold the tops together and then decorated the front with the string of beads and bauble dies. All cut from the fab self adhesive gold glimmer paper.


Merriest Trees stampin up elegant black and gold gift tag table gift box

The gift box tray is the perfect size for an after dinner treat.
Well that's all from me for this week I do hope you'll join me here next week when Gill will be sharing her creations with us all.
Have a crafty weekend if you can but whatever you're upto I do hope you'll 
Have Fun 
Cary xxx

Merriest Trees stampin up elegant black and gold gift tag table gift box


No comments:

Post a Comment